If you have been left in financial difficulties after the death of a parent, a spouse, a civil partner, an ex-spouse, a former civil partner or someone with whom you lived as a cohabitant for 2 years prior to their death, it may be possible to make a claim under the Inheritance Act against their estate for reasonable financial provision.

Claims under the Inheritance Act can be discussed in mediation, in the collaborative law process, or using traditional solicitor-to-solicitor negotiation techniques and court proceedings if necessary.

Please call Gail, Kathryn, Jeremy, Adam, Simon or Tricia on 01223 443333 if you would like further information about making or defending a claim under the Inheritance Act.