About Us: Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP (‘we’ or ‘us’, and possessively ‘our’) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and has the SRA reference number 450945. A list of Members is available for inspection at Cambridge Family Law Practice, 33 Parkside, Cambridge CB1 1JE. You can contact us by writing to us at the above address, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01223 443333.
Copyright: the Cambridge Family Law Practice website and its contents are copyright Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP (with the exception of third-party webpages linked to on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website). No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes without express approval.
Using the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website: You may view, download and print the content available on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website for private or personal non-commercial use. No part of the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes without express permission.
The information contained on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute any form of advice. You should check the accuracy of any information on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you read or see. Cambridge Family Law Practice gives no warranty of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website or its contents.
Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP is not liable for:
• any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action;
• any dealings you have with third parties that take place on, using or facilitated by the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website;
• any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of your use of the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website or any breach of these Terms.
Comments on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website: You may post or submit text and comments (“Blog User Content”) to appear on the website. Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP has the right to publish, check, edit or reject any Blog User Content submitted for any purpose whatsoever at our absolute discretion.
You agree that you will not submit any Blog User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from Blog User Content that you submit.
Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP is not liable or responsible for third-party content placed on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website. Third party content includes Blog User Content such as comments submitted by users.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any Blog User Content that:
• could prejudice any active legal proceedings;
• contains any form of instruction or advice that could cause harm or injury;
• encourage violence or racial, religious, or any other form of hatred;
• violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person, corporate body or entity;
• impersonates another person, corporate body or entity or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy, indecent, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
• the use of which by Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP relies on you to present the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website with Blog User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided on the Cambridge Family Law Practice Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to Blog User Content.
Limitation of Liability: Neither Cambridge Family Law Practice LLP nor any of its Members, Partners, Employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.